Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Journal Article #15: Japanese Sushi Video

I know!! We only need 14 Journal Entries.. but after Douglas' presentation on Japanese food yesterday, I totally remembered a really funny video on Japanese cuisine that I did three years ago for a communications class. Linked is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNKacfGafEc

enjoy!
p.s.- let me know if the video doesn't work :)

p.s.s.- Also, when I made this video, it was only my 2nd month working at a sushi restaurant so that's why i didn't know that the "unknown fish" was albacore... but ever since then, I have had 3 years of Japanese restaurant experience so I definitely know all my types of fish and different types of food -- also been to Japan and had to live like a Japanese for 3 weeks. Although I am very familiar with Chinese and Korean cuisine, I have more knowledge of Japanese cuisine than Chinese cuisine(s).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Esther,
    I really liked post #14, and yes, the link did work. Do you do a lot of videos?
    Full credit for assn.

    ReplyDelete