Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Lightbulb Went Off the Last Hr I DJed.

So I need to type this all out before I forget.

You know what? I deleted Mr.100's number. I need to delete all his stuff. I was talking to one of my close female friends. First thing, we questioned ALOT of stuff, maybe because it was 9am and you don't do much except think about things, especially THAT early in the morning. Secondly, here's what we talked about:

1)Why did he send me an email and not a text? She told me, which this was a very correct answer, he did not want to be confrontational and he didn't want to deal with my response on my phone. Very true. But he told me, he sent me an email because he was in a rush. Which one sounds like the truth? I feel like BOTH. I don't really know the answer to why an email and why not a text or a phone call?

2)Was he THAT busy to not even text through the whole week? close female friend said: it's because he's BUSY & when he wasn't "busy", he was preoccupied with texting other other girls. This completely makes sense to me. But when I think bout it from a guy's perspective, it can be that he was busy and he didn't want to text. Both these perspectives make so much sense. I don't know what to do. If he's preoccupied with other girls, there's no use for me to TRY to be his only option.

The only thing I can do is get over this shit & look for other guys. OR, stay single and be happy. I've deleted most of Mr.100's contacts, including AIM & phone #. I'm too scared to delete his FB(Facebook) because I'm worried about a lot of things... (What if he is just being a guy and ... was sincere about being busy? He might not be playing me? He might be interested still? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.)

-Estherbaby<3

P.S.- Wish me luck to get over Mr.100 please!

2 comments:

  1. no how you feel. That's why leaving him was my best bet. I don't like to be an option. boo to boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its interesting how it was "how to make a boy fall in love", now it is "wish me luck to get over mr 100"

    ReplyDelete