Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 2 in the Love series

Day 2: Okay, speaking to a close male friend of mine I've decided to make this a series and not the topic of discussion for my whole blog. Because 1) if Mr.100 does see this, he would be HELLA pissed & not pleased about it. 2) He probably would know that I'm using him as an example & what if, WHAT IF, he does get together with me and he sees this? BAD IDEA!

So, this would be one of the series that I will be doing on my blog. Along with makeup (which I already used to do) & other random topics.

So lesson for today is to NOT get caught about talking about the guy you are experimenting a project on. OR if you do get caught & he is reading about this right now -- HI! :) JK-> he probably won't read this blog or anything else blog related because he's not a stalker. And if he does get pissed off, there is nothing to be pissed off about because i like you? :)

gosh.

this brings me to the next point. make sure u dont fall in love with the guy before he falls in love with you. cause you are just making a ditch for yourself to fall into if he never falls in love with you. FUCK THAT SHIT, right? so, don't ever fall in love first or you're gonna be miserable...

-Estherbaby<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment