Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 3/Day4 in the Love Series

I actually find it hard to keep track of what day it really is in this series. I think I want to promote this blog more but I'm worried if Mr.100 finds out.
There's only about 6followers of this blog so I can't really ask for comments or any suggestions of this issue.

Anyways, the lesson of today: Stay busy to keep your mind off of things. You know why? Because if he isn't contacting you, he's mostly likely busy too. Why use your free time to think about unnecessary things when it's so lame to do so? Keep yourself busy.

For example, look @ my schedule: Monday, work all day. Tuesday, work in the morning then drive to SF for FUN with AACCE group. Wednesday, Have dim sum with AACCE before I leave for SJ to work. Nap for a bit because Thurs will be a tiresome day. Work @ 6pm til 12am. Get home and sleep by 1am. Wake up by 4:30am for my Thurs DJ show @ 6am - 10pm. Work again @ 12pm til 9pm. Bowling til Fri morning. Lots of sleep & then go out before work @ 445pm - 10pm Fri night. Crazy right? It's only 5 days worth of things to do.

Keep yourself busy but NOT too busy. Make sure you do have one or two days with more than 6 hrs of break to relax and not overwork yourself. <3 your body, right? :)

Anyways, doing my DJ show right now while updating this! Thursdays morning 6-10am on 90.5FM KSJS (or listen live @ ksjs.org -> live streaming link) for PURPLE, RAINBOWS, & UNICORNS! :) Facebook & add my page for DJ Pastel -> & to find me, find an asian girl on the profile pic! YEEEHHH!

<3!

No comments:

Post a Comment