Saturday, June 26, 2010

I've finally given myself closure.

I finally got a tarot card reading from my friend. It made alot of sense to me. It told me that this summer, love wouldn't work out so well for me. I should still go for it and use that as knowledge for myself in the future. I decided to send Mr.100 an email. It was like a closure email to myself. No more looking for love between Mr.100 and I. I just need friendship. I do not feel like I have time for love anyways. There's like 3 guys who are interested & yet, I do not feel any interest for them. Why is that? It's because I am too busy working. The tarot reading revealed that I was very unbalanced this summer. I totally agree. Working two jobs & having a DJ spot this summer is becoming very stressful. I barely have enough sleep. No alcohol fun @ all. I can't drink because I know I won't get good rest for the next day.

And, I finally feel PMS. After all these years of thinking "I don't PMS", this month, I finally understand & feel it too. Gotta keep my head up and unstressed because that is the only way I can think of to not get the female monthly PMS syndrome. fuck that shit.

Hopefully, Mr.100 will return an email because I feel very professional about sending a "let's be friends" email on a Friday night.

<3 EStherbaby.

And P.S. sorry for the lack of photos. Will post up past two weeks of shopping sprees tomorrow! PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment