Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 1 in How to make a guy fall in love with you in 100days.

Last night as I was playing pool @ South 1st billiards, my girlfriends & I debated on something. Can you make a guy fall in love with you? And if you can, HOW so?

As my love life is totally non existent right now, i debated with her, I CAN / I WILL make a guy fall in love with me. That's why I am changing this blog's theme to "how to make a guy fall in love with you in 100days" JUST FOR THE SUMMER. The summer is 100 days. Who will I be experimenting with? I think we will call him "Mr.100" Names will not be disclosed due to humiliation and possibly private & steamy blogging material.

And as for the main character of this blog series, I probably still need to find a guy. As I was thinking of who this main character will be, I will just use the character in my previous entry. *wink

Anyways, Mr.100 just emailed me last night apologizing about being MIA after a week.
Rule #1: Apologize too. Because no matter what, you probably did something (wrong) to make him MIA for a week.

Gotta go, I'll update this in a couple of days. I'll wait for him to message me again ;D.

No comments:

Post a Comment