Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 11 in the Love series

Guess what? I was running through FB and i randomly saw him online so I click his profile. Mr.100's profile is plagued by this girl on his ass. Yes, and they hung out the WHOLE weekend. His bullshit email said he was more free AFTER this weekend. Of course he is more free after this weekend!! I swear to God I will play his game if he ever contacts me. I'm not going to bring it up because I do not want drama. I just want to feel the satisfaction of his sadness. Mr.100, I will play you back. Just watch out.

As for finding another Mr.100, possibly. I'm not in the mood for a man in my life. I work every day of the week now and to have another dramatic item in my life might be the worst decision ever. So, finding another Mr.100 will not be in session.

And for making a Mr.100 fall in love with me, we will see throughout this summer if another is a potential.

But, currently, Mr.$$ IS my favorite man of the month. Especially Benjamin Franklin ;D I went shopping like CRAZY in the last two weeks. Will post pictures up for viewing in another day or so! :) Watch for it!

<3 Estherbaby

No comments:

Post a Comment